Tuesday, May 26, 2009

10+ More Free Sites to Watch Anime Online

A few weeks ago, I published 5 Free Sites to Watch Anime and the response was overwhelming. I received several additional recommendations and have a few others in my pocket. I thought I’d post a follow-up highlighting 10+ more great sites. Ratings below are based on OVGuide.com’s 5 star rating system. Enjoy!

AnimeCrazy (4 Stars) Thousands of Anime videos from hundreds of series.

Anime Crazy

Crunchy Roll - (3 Stars) Episodes and movies from top Japanese and Asian Anime.

Crunchy Roll

Crunchy Anime - (3 Stars) Large selection of categorized Anime episodes and movies.

Crunchy Anime

ZOMGAnime - (4 Stars) Features Top 100 Anime Series, Anime movies all alphabetized.

ZOMGAnime

Only Good Animes - (5 Stars) Large listing of streaming Anime content.

Only Good Animes

Anime Season - (4 Stars) Sort by series listing, most viewed, season ranks, highest rated, etc.

Anime Season

iDragonBall - (4 Stars) Site dedicated to bringing you Dragon Ball episodes and videos.

iDragonBall

AnimeFreak - (4 Stars) Anime A-Z and a solid list of full episodes.

AnimeFreak

More Great Suggestions
PiggyMoo
OtakuCenter
AnimeFuel
Anilinkz

Did I miss any of your favorite Anime Sites? Feel free to make additional recommendations. I know there are plenty more great ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment